Hi girls, finally we have the winners of our Becksöndergaard contest. Can’t wait to host another giveaway!
It’s Thursday and this means that a new outfit post is online. You know, last week I injured my ankles, fortunately I’m getting better and I decided to wear pumps for this post. Soon I’ll be back with all the energy you deserve!
What I was wearing?
– Puffer jacket: this one is a Bosideng jacket (probably one of the most warm I’ve ever had!). As you may know, I love this brand (here you can find the cool hunting post about the label). I do not wear so much blue (except for my beloved denim) but I decided to give this color a try. Should I wear more blue clothes?
– Stirrup pants: one of the biggest trends of the season. So 80s, probably you remember your mum wearing the same pants, but I love 80s. This is a very “relaxed” look but try to imagine a more chic outfit, they could be one of their wardrobe emergency saver, give them a try!
– Belt: basically, I can’t wear a different belt from my mum’s. Try to belt your everyday puffer jacket, give a twist to your basic look!
– Earrings: so honored to say that this is a little preview. 10 DECOART is a Polish brand that delights us with beautiful jewelry creations. You’ll see me wearing their creations in the next outfit posts and right after the Christmas holiday you’ll discover more about this brand, that has immediately became a favourite of mine. This time I wore the “leaves”inside but with a super chic chignon they would definitely go outside!
– Pumps: an old pair you’ve already seen in this French look.
I promise you, I’ll be back soon with all my energies.
In the meantime, enjoy this little post!
I WAS WEARING:
Puffer Jacket Bosideng
Stirrup Pants H&M
Earrings 10 DECOART