ON AIR: All Night – Parov Stelar
Second outfit post of week: this is a pretty look for the office/appointments and why not.. for a cocktail?
I’m not that kind of girl who loves to dress up: even if I’m wearing more “polish” pieces, I always try to keep the whole look natural.
After the last tomboy look I decided to create something more feminine and this is the final look.
This is my “office ready” outfit, what’s yours?
PS: it’s almost a total low-cost look, I’ve splurged only on accessories!
From the top:
– sweater: this is one of my latest purchases. You know I love a good turtleneck and when I saw this roll-neck midnight blue jumper I literally fall in love. It’s so versatile and that’s what I look for when I go shopping: a good piece is something you can wear in different ways!
– pants: I bought these pants a couple of years ago for one of my brothers but he didn’t like them.
– shoes: I’m so proud of these Mango’s babes! One of my looks with them has been featured on WHOWHATWEAR.UK!
– sunnies: new pair of sunnies got me like 💃🏻! The brand? BLACK EYEWEAR. Want to know more about this English brand?
“AS A LIFE LONG JAZZ FAN, ROBERT ROOPE’S FRAME DESIGNS BEGAN TO RESONATE WITH THE EYEWEAR WORN BY MANY OF THE JAZZ MUSICIANS OF THE 50S. EACH DESIGN IS UNIQUE BUT THE VINTAGE ESSENCE CAN BE SEEN AND FELT IN EVERY MODEL, MAKING THEM EXTREMELY CONTEMPORARY IN THE CURRENT FASHION.”
Can’t wait to try more of their frames. Here I’m wearing ALICE, a super feminine cat-eye!
– last touches: I’m wearing my daddy’s vintage double face belt, red lips and a couple of rings!
Do you like my look? Do you think blue+beige is a chic combo? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
I WAS WEARING:
H&M KDS pants
DADDY’S vintage belt
BLACK EYEWEAR sunnies in Alice