ON AIR: The Antidote – St.Vincent
Back with our second outfit post of the week, should we continue doing it in the new year?
You probably already know that I love ’80s. Yes, I should be a 90s girl since I was born in 1994 but ’80s are my real obsessing decade. Probably because my parents made me listen tons of old tapes, probably because my aunt showed me those old Fiorucci cards and her amazing clothes.
For this post we decided to take some “old school” pics: flash on and an old terrace.
What I was wearing?
– Blazer: a vintage Italian wool blazer with shoulder pads. Ok, I know that lots of you could hate them but to me there’s nothing more audacious and outstanding than a strong shoulder-game. In case you were wondering, yes, one of my fave designer is Jacquemus!
– Jeans: black denim. If Tuesday I wore a pair of Lee jeans, here I was wearing “Self Will” from Aly John. Aly John is a Portuguese brand that offer a wide range of jeans for every body shapes. You only need to check their site and find what fits you better. I’m currently “testing” their creations, next year you’ll read a real report about them!
– Shoes: fuzzy shoes has landed here at Cherry Mag. This ones come from Anna Baiguera. If you started reading my blog some months ago you’d probably remember that time I was standing in front of a pink wall. I discovered this Italian exclusive brand last spring and now I can’t stay without having at least a new pair of shoes per season. Only rec: they run a little bit bigger!
– Belt: super vintage coming from mum’s closet!
– Chocker: I’m not a chocker-girl and rarely you can see me wearing a necklace but this Jami golden one suits perfectly the entire look.
– Earrings: aren’t they beautiful? This is definitely my fave pair from Julie Vos, a talented New York-based designer. Julie Vos is a classic luxurious jewelry brand. Handcrafted in 24-karat gold over brass, each piece expresses a sophistication that is classically inspired, yet thoroughly modern, and designed to be as comfortable as it is beautiful. Here I’m wearing the Penelope Statement Earrings!
– Rings: only rings that fit my tiny hand, courtesy of Roz Buehrlen!
What you think about this look? Should I cut my hair? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!
I WAS WEARING:
JEANS Aly John in Self Will
SHOES Anna Baiguera Anoushka Mink in Choco
EARRINGS Julie Vos
RINGS Roz Buehrlan