ON AIR: Snake Eyes – Mumford & Sons
The holiday season is definitely around the corner. Do you already know what Santa is going to put under your Christmas tree? Probably you would like to receive the NuFACE mini but I’m sure, after you’ll read this article, you’ll ask for some good makeup products!
Do you now puroBIO? If you are Italian, probably your answer will be yes. But for all my foreign readers, here is a brief introduction. PuroBIO Cosmetics is a young Italian reality that creates products for a natural and organic makeup. All of their products are made in Italy, without harmful ingredients. The Italian brand in its own name reflects the desire to offer the most natural cosmetics, “pure” as possible. The brand has achieved the following certifications: CCPB, NATRUE, Vegan Ok and Nickel tested!
I’m currently testing some of their newest products (next week we’ll publish a lipstick-post, make sure to read it!) and today is the turn of your eyes. As you may know I’m a natural girl. Even if sometimes I love to rock a more strong eye makeup, I’m not a proper mua. But girls, this eyeshadows are so good and easy to work that you can really create some good looks for the holiday season. Even if you are not @patmcgrathreal.
Let’s go with their newest eyeshadows (from left to right):
– n.11 Banana: matte, great for blending, correcting and highlighting the eyelid.
– n.12 Pesca (Peach): matte, a natural transition color (try to use it as a blush).
– n.13 Marsala: matte, girls, this has become my never-without. Use it for chic looks or to intensify your eyes by layering it and achieve a glamorous makeup.
– n.14 Marrone Freddo (Cold Brown): matte, a sort of kaki color. Great for a different smokey eyes.
– n.15 Rosa antico/Tortora (Old-Rose/Dove Grey): duo chrome, gives your eyes a pop of light while being sober and classy.
– n.16 Ottone (Brass): shimmer, this is THE color for your holiday parties. I like to use it even if I’m only wearing mascara, it gives your eyes an incredible brightness.
All the colors are very silky and easy to blend. You can layer them (they’re extremely buildable) and create a natural or a more strong look. Thanks to puroBIO now I have my perfect palette. Plus I can carry all my favorite shades thanks to the lightest Live in Color palette that can contains 8 eyeshadows.
Looking for a new primer? Try their new Loose Powder primer.
A silky texture, enriched with rice powder, silica and corn starch fixes cream products and adds brightness. You can use it as a free face powder or to make your lipstick matte.
Pick up a small amount of product with a brush and apply to the area around the eye or lips. Baking has never been so good!
At puroBio there aren’t only makeup products, you can find some good accessories like these 2 eye brushes: n.8 and n.9!
The first one is soft and has a rounded fluffy tip. The perfect ally for a flawless blending!
N.9 is an angled mini-kabuki brush. You can use it for your fave eyeshadows or to sculpt little areas of your face! That’s not all: they have launched a new mascara, LAM (Look At Me). It promises to give you defined and volumised lashes.
Probably it’s one of the blackest mascaras I’ve ever tried. It doesn’t make clumps and it’s so easy to remove. As you know, I have straight and short lashes. This mascara gives me length and definition but not the volume I’m looking for. If you have naturally curled lashes, you must try it. I’m sure you’ll appreciate it!
Big thanks go to puroBIO and Silvia! 💕